Little Hearts Muesli – deliciously crunchy oat flakes pressed into the shape of a heart with real papaya.
- Incredibly tasty muesli bites with real papaya
- High in fibre 6.5g and oat beta-glucans 2.2g
- Amazingly crunchy and delicious
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
Enjoy our delicious muesli snacks. Great tasting, heart-shaped bite-size clusters – the healthier snack on-the-go. Everyone can enjoy Little Hearts Muesli bites straight from the pack, totally guilt free, any time of the day! Also perfect with milk for breakfast as the Little Hearts keep their shape (no more soggy breakfast cereal in the morning!)
Little Hearts Muesli is perfect…
- when you want to stay in shape
- to drop in your bag for work
- before or after sports
- with coffee or tea
- when you have a sweet tooth
We only use the best ingredients in our snackfood including oat beta glucans, manganese and papaya that are not only good for you, but packed full of flavour and high in fibre too.
So what are oat beta-glucans?
Oat beta-glucan has been shown to reduce blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of beta-glucans from oats. Serving size 50g (½ sachet) contains 1.1g of beta-glucans.
Health benefits of papayas
- Lowers cholesterol – papaya is rich in fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants which prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries
- Helps in weight loss
- Boosts your immunity
- Great for your eyes
- Protects against arthritis.
- Improves digestion
- Helps ease menstrual pain
Ingredients: Whole grain oat flakes 52%, sugar, papaya 10% (papaya 60%, sugar, anti-oxidant: sulfur dioxide), crispies (rice flour, barley malt extract, salt), olive oil, coconut oil, maltodextrin, rice syrup, thickener (gum arabic), wheat flour, salt, acidity regulator (malic acid), aroma. Product contains gluten. Product may contain traces of soy, nuts, sesame and sulfur dioxide. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
* includes naturally occurring sugars from the papaya