PREMIUM CONNOISSEUR AFRICAN SPICE Colourful as Africa, unusual and different traditional spices for African dishes.
If you are looking for spices that will delight your customers taste-buds, then you have come to the right place!
This selection set of 10 unusual spices allows you to enjoy African traditional cuisines and give you the ultimate culinary experience, the seasoning set includes some very popular spices:
1) Egyptian Dukkah – A warm blend of toasted seeds and spices, Dukkah is a versatile and aromatic essential to any pantry
2) Moroccan Ras El Hanout – Highlights the rich, aromatic style of tagline cooking typical of North African cuisine adding flavour complexity to any meat or vegetable dish
3) African Herb– The flavours of tangy lemon and wild garlic together with the freshness of parsley are true African favourites and add zest to any dish
4) North African Berbere – A traditionally fiery and vibrant all-purpose spice blend considered a flavouring foundation in North-African cuisine
5) Tunisian Harissa – Delight in the peppery-piquant flavours perfect for use with more exotic cooking styles
6) Cape Malay Curry – A delicious fusion of Asian and European tastes from the 17th century, a sweet and spicy mix of meat, fruit and spices using a fragrant blend of 13 exotic spices
7) Winelands Sea Salt – The finest hand-harvested sea salt from the South African West Coast infused in red wine, making it a delightful finishing salt
8) Traditional Braai – Braai is a South African term for barbecue, a bbq spice mix with warm woody aroma and spicy flavour, making it the perfect meat seasoning for the grill
9) Atlantic Smoked Salt – Sea salt infused with wood smoke adding a subtle smoky flavour to everyday dishes
10) East African Curry – Coconut-based chicken curries with Arabic, Indian and African influence, smoky flavours infused by char-grilling the chicken before adding to the coconut curry base