One sheet on a roll which you can cut to size- the perfect option for those who do a lot of wrapping of oddly shaped items regularly- reuse your cutto-size piece for the same fruits and vegetables, or cover your leftover bowl over and over again!
These WaxWrap rolls are a reusable, eco-friendly alternative to single-use cling film. WaxWrap rolls are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton cloth coated in a mixture of beeswax, pine resin and organic jojoba oil, which all work together to keep your food fresh. This cloth is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 approved. These labels guarantee:
– Certified organic natural fibres
– Non-toxic textile ink
– Certification of production procedures that meet rigorous environmental and social standards
The small WaxWrap roll measures 20x120cm.
WaxWraps are both self-adhesive and waterproof, and can be used to contain almost any food, including: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.
When utilised correctly each WaxWrap product will last for around a year. To clean after use, use cold water and washing up liquid, then pat dry with a clean towel and store away ready for next use. When your WaxWrap product comes to the end of its life, simply put in your compost bin.
Made in Tunisia.
Designs may vary.
• Easy to use- just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
• Malleable- mould to fit around anything, they are thick enough and rigid enough to take form around anything.
• Reusable- when utilised correctly each lasts for around a year.
• Washable- use cold water and washing up liquid after each use, then pat dry with a clean towel.
• 100% natural ingredients, organic cotton and completely compostable after use.
– Cover bowls and containers
– Contain almost any food: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.
Shape and seal WaxWraps however feels natural to you.
WaxWraps are self-adhesive and waterproof.
Wash the WaxWrap by hand in cold water with washing up liquid, pat dry with a clean towel, then it’s ready for reuse.